6 week e-Course:
Yoga Empowered for Chronic Pain Management
begins January 8th!
Teaching Yoga Empowered for Chronic Conditions students and living with chronic pain myself, I have learned, practiced and put together some of the best information on how to manage chronic pain with Yoga tools. I am thrilled to offer this 6 week Series on Managing Chronic Pain in e-Course form encouraging you to work with the information at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
Learn yoga tools you can use to help manage pain. Learn how and why chronic pain functions the way it does and much more. Empower yourself with the knowledge and tools to learn to manage your own chronic pain.
This is no empty promise- if you practice at least one of the practices presented in this e-Course once a day with diligence and a good heart and do not feel better able to manage your chronic pain in 6 weeks ... I will happily give you a full refund!
YE for Chronic Pain Management e-Course
begins January 8th, 2012!
Cost $35 USD
Actual Value $65
Actual Value $65
Registration closes December 31st or when the e-Course is full.
Previous e-Courses have filled fast so don't delay-Register Now!
Space is limited.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Rediscover peace with your body and within your body.
- Learn about chronic pain, why it functions the way it does & how it communicates with your nervous system.
- Begin to learn about Neuroplasticity, it's relation to Yoga Practice and how your brain can retrain pain responses.
- Begin to better manage fear of the unknown and to welcome times of change.
- Empower yourself with restorative practices. Learn practical and tangible Yoga tools to bring yourself to a place of relaxation and ease when you need it most.
- Some asana. More Yoga Philosophy and lots of heart.
THIS e-COURSE INCLUDES:
- Weekly emails (on Sunday) with new lesson (PDF), video and journal prompts.
- Weekly Practices focusing on managing chronic pain.
- Personal video messages delivered to your inbox with a corresponding lesson to print out to add notes to.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- a Journal or something to write with. (optional)
- a Body
- a Heart
- a yoga mat, a blanket or 2, a couch cushion or 2, a pillow or 3.
THIS SERIES IS RIGHT FOR:
- Those willing to Practice to empower their well-being. Movement and all practices are appropriate for any body - as long as you can breathe – you can do Yoga!
THIS SERIES IS NOT RIGHT FOR:
Those seeking a quick fix without any work. Those just wanting a nice ass in yoga pants.
- Cumulative Practice by You.
- Continue supporting your Yoga Practice by taking classes in your area that support Chronic Pain Management.
- I will happily offer a Level 2 YE for Chronic Pain Management e-Course if you demand it.
Find out more: Frequently Asked Questions about this e-Course.